Saturday, September 02, 2006


So... I have been trying to come up with a 'brilliant' idea for a feature film.......zzzzzzzzzz......the more I want this...the more my mind goes something like this: --------------------------------------------------------
painful. I'm a wannabe writer with a whole lot of writer's block. So, I decided to start a blog....just so I can vomit up my boring thoughts and ideas. I figure if I get all the crap out, then I'll make some room for the good stuff. Yeah...that's it...Ok, so today I have not done anything of writing value, unless you call lazing on the couch and watching tv something to write home about...uh...no. Procrastination. yep that's all i got at this moment...I didn't even come up w/ my blog title...that was my roommate (see gal above in purple shirt), when i said "Katie, if you were Claudia and decided to start a blog, what would you call it?" wow...lame...not her, me... Claudia means lame for those of you who don't know that already.
Alrighty.
Time fer a shower.
Being productive always gets the ball rolling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home