Saturday, September 02, 2006


Note: Wardrobe people can be very dangerous. I was almost doomed to wear a pleated, plaid, size 46 skirt (I am big, but not a size 46) -- I have big hips - people with big hips should never wear pleated clothing - they should also not wear clothing that is way too big for them, thus making them look like a two-tonne truck. Or clothing that screams '80 yr. old grandmother'. Sheesh. Why am I smiling in this photo? Well...that was taken right after I found out that the producers of the film I was about to be in had a meeting and decided that my 'attire' was not appropriate. Thank goodness! That was the joy on my face...'cause the new outfit was super duper! And I looked kinda hot in the other skirt. Yep. I win. Sometimes I win! Side note: The arms out and smile on my face make me look like the 'After' in a before/after ad for weightloss...hmmm..something is wrong w/ this picture...I'll come up w/ a better 'after' shot in a few months and a lotta lost pounds..

3 Comments:

At September 02, 2006 2:05 PM, Blogger JB said...

Claudia, you look soo nice with any dress! Be happy...

Kind regards from BCN! ;-*

 
At September 02, 2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Travelling Journals said...

thanks jb! ha ha ha!

 
At September 02, 2006 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are beautiful no matter what.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home