Tuesday, September 05, 2006


Gosh darnit! It is 7:12 am and I am f r u s t r a t e d. Two of my extras have cancelled on me...they were scheduled for 6:30 and 7:00am - it is pretty much impossible to replace them at this point - no one likes an early in the am phone call to go to set...far, far away. Not to mention, these extras have very specific looks & measurements...uck...Also, this is only my third blog...love that I can come on here and alleviate some of my frustrations. Thank you. However, I am also frustrated because I can't upload a photo for the main page and I can't add links for any of my blogging buddies out there. Boooooooooo........ Here's a pic of me and one of those so-called buddies...she is the inspiration to my blogging beginning's. Hopefully the rest of the day will prove more successful... Definitely hopefully. I will be attending my very first singing lesson with Yoriko Tanno-Kimmons (Michele of singing teachers) today. Eeeeeekkkk...... self-improvement is always a good thing. I have no illusions about becoming a 'professional' singer, but I do believe this will help me find my 'voice'...or something. This woman is cool, that I know for sure.

3 Comments:

At September 05, 2006 8:24 AM, Blogger Travelling Journals said...

make that 5 cancelled extras...arghhhhh...tearing hair out as we speak

 
At September 05, 2006 8:14 PM, Blogger Nancy Kenny said...

Oh no!

Those bastards!

 
At September 05, 2006 8:29 PM, Blogger Travelling Journals said...

i know, i know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home