Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I have this vunderrrful page-a-day calendar, 'For women who do too much' - that's ME. Because I do too much, I have a tendency to leave the calendar on one date for a number of weeks. ie: the last time I tore a page off was on August 15th - until today, I read all the way up to Sept. 6 Of course, I'm a pack-rat and hate throwing anything out, they're just SO good.
A few of my personal favourites:

"We need to learn the difference between isolation and solitude."

"When we accept our 'stuckness', our lives begin to shift."

"Realizing that faster is not always better can be a difficult lesson for those who do too much."

"Our minds can take a perfectly innocent bit of information, chew on it, roll it around, and come to a completely insane conclusion. That's the genius of our thinking."

"Forgetting doesn't usually mean that something is gone forever. It only means that whatever it is has gone on a brief vacation and will return unexpectedly."

"What parts of our life are we missing by not being present to each day?"

"We are never as clever as we think we are and always infinitely more clever than we believe we are."


Now I don't feel so bad about throwing these pages into recycling, as they are forever posted on this page. Yahoo!
Tonight is my first theatre audition in over 2 years - yikes! I think it will be a lotta fun! It's high time to work on a project w/ fellow students of Michèle. Whether it will be this one or something else remains to be seen...
Here is the head shot that I will be bringing to the audition...not really a replica of me now...but it will have to do...



Finally, if you haven't seen 'The Illusionist' (starring Edward Norton) yet, GO SEE THIS FILM - it is brrrrrrrrillllliant - I felt inspired the entire time I was sitting in that theatre. I would even go see it again - I NEVER do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home