Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So...I have been looking for a roommate for my very first home!!!!! Eeeeeekk... Below are all the details if anyone else is interested in the possibility.

And thank you for everyone that has called/emailed so far - I have been taking down a list of names and although the builder is still putting finishing touches on the place, I will start meeting people/showing the new home. So far, everyone sounds cool...so we shall meet and find the right combination!

Details:
Brand new, just built, metropolitan, 2 bedroom, 3-storey loftstyle townhome. 2 Full Bathrooms. Balcony off kitchen. Large Windows. Stainless Steel appliances in eat-in kitchen. Beautiful Hardwood floors in livingroom, dining room, kitchen & bedrooms. Porcelain Tiles in bathrooms. Funky loft den. Washer & Dryer. Includes Parking. Steps away from Coliseum Movie Theatre, Tim Hortons, Andrew Haydon Park, Britannia Beach, etc... Room can be furnished or unfurnished (cost is same for basic furnishings). Access to high speed internet & Cable tv. I'm an entrepreneur and primarily work in film & tv, teach at an acting school, cast actors & extras for local productions, etc... Cost of Utilities is TBD as I am moving in at the same time. To see the pics of the model home, go to www.mls.ca and search MLS #642959
Seeking 1 male or female roommate or a couple (rent will be higher) to fill 2nd bedroom (on main level).

For more info. please call Claudia at 613.255.4796 or msn claudiajurt@hotmail.com (feel free to send me info. about yourself)

Location: 798 High St. at Carling


I'm the one on the right!

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2006 4:04 PM, Blogger Travelling Journals said...

Now showing...
The builder has given me the approval to go see my new home
between 8:30am-5:00pm this Thursday & Friday

Call me to book a time!!!

C :)
613.255.4796

 
At September 21, 2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Ereek said...

Congrats!!
E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home