Saturday, September 23, 2006

Wowzers...I'm back...due to my crazy scheduling with the movies I've been working on, I now wake up even earlier than I usually do...ie: 5am or 6am ish instead of 7am ish. Insanity... but yes, Ereek, I am definitely alive and kicking (kicking myself that is). Set was a lot of fun yesterday. I have been expanding my roster of background artists - the more fresh faces the merrier. And how did I finally find these new people...well...one way was through a new agency, Shadz of Talent and the other was my new favourite website. www.ottawa.craigslist.org. So much fun! I even bought an amazing cottage from that site. You can buy, sell, give away and/or receive anything from that site...and you don't pay a penny to post anything. It's great! Ummm....what else? I have been working on my newly founded SADC (Scene a day Club), with it's ever growing membership (which is easy & free btw), I have decided to create a new blog dedicated solely to it. (stay tuned for that). Following is a list of current members and their recent work:
1. Claudia Jurt (favourite scene to date "It's Funny Cause It's True: Ep. Sex a La Telephone" - we had a read-though of this w/ the background performers on set yesterday...well in the holding area...not ON set..lotsa laughter though) Yay!
2. Nancy Kenny (has been sending me numerous scenes...great committment)Super!
3. Meghanne Kessels (has written an amazing children's story) Amazing!
4. Stephanie Halin (hmmmmmm....not sure...but she did participate in the read of one of my scenes yesterday)
5. Steve Stransman - newish member - has his own SADC blog www.sadcsteve.blogspot.com
6. Corry Burke - joined unofficially on Sept. 18 (when he started to work on a feature film script) and officially yesterday when he found out that the only rule that must be followed as an SADC member is to write at least ONE SCENE A DAY - he has written well over one scene a day since September 18 - thus he is granted membership as of that day. Welcome Corry Burke!
7. Normand Laniel - joined as of September 22 - he heard all about the SADC on-set yesterday - I received an email later that night with a request to join the club - welcome Normand!

Other potential members that have expressed an interest in the SADC: Robert Reynolds & Caitlin Emond! We're also waiting for Eric Schmidt to join the club...stay tuned..

At any rate, it is exciting to see that the SADC is growing quickly - before you know it, we will have organized meetings to read one-another's scenes, daily, weekly and/or monthly challenges, actual productions, publications, screenings, presentations of our work...the possibilites are endless!

So, I shall begin with today's challenge:
Use the word: LOVE at least 3 times in your scene today.

This challenge is inspired by the show Grey's Anatomy, my roommate was watching it and from where I was sitting, I was vaguely listening, but I swear, I heard the word JEALOUS used at least ten times in that episode. Interesting...very interesting...great show btw.

Sorry..no pics today...I broke the knob off my camera that allows me to click between take and view photo...uck..maddening, maddening I tell you.

Gosh I'm random sometimes... RANDOM - love that word...we'll have to use that one in tomorrow's challenge! (it's a total Stransman word or a word that makes me think of Stransman - Random Stransmon)...wow...I'm velly creative.

I better get working on my scene for today.

Have a brilliant day.

Oh and...HAPPY WRITING!!!

Love,
C :)

2 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 11:13 PM, Blogger Ereek said...

Waiting for me to join! Aaaarrrgh!! I can barely post to my own blog once a MONTH!!

frig,

E

 
At January 20, 2010 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://sapresodas.net/][img]http://vioperdosas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]acdsee 3.1 download, [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]Software instantly[/url]
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]filemaker pro migration[/url] discount software non Mac Readiris Pro
macromedia software to [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]software market discount[/url] free microsoft software
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]buy the software to[/url] academic edition software
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]windows vista desktop themes[/url] buy free software
buy windows mobile software [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]filemaker pro 8[/url][/b]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home