Saturday, October 07, 2006

So I'll be hosting my very first Thanksgiving for my family (in my new home). Funny that I should add this kind of pressure to my life...but that's me I guess. I look forward to filling my home with guests, but I have yet to move my couch set from my apartment to my house....eeeeek...need strong men and truck. Anyone out there? Is there anyone that wants to take time out of their Thanksgiving weekend to help C move her couches? Yeah....didn't think so... There are rewards for helping though.... what are they? I don't know yet (but they'll be good, I promise).

Oh and who wants to be an extra today at 5pm? (must be male, 50 +)

Love,
C

3 Comments:

At October 07, 2006 11:07 PM, Blogger Ereek said...

Just burn it and buy a new one...
E

 
At October 09, 2006 11:45 PM, Blogger HogtownHooligan said...

Eric is the most helpful guy of all time, dont ya think?

Strans

 
At October 11, 2006 8:37 PM, Blogger Ereek said...

I'll help you out to a knuckle sandwich Stransmmmmmmm.... knuckle saaaaandwich...
harrrraahrrraahhhrrr*

*the Homer Simpson mouth-watering sound.

love
E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home